ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

ART SISTER WEEKEND

It's amazing how a group of women artists can get together (not knowing each other) and bond so quickly.
Anne Grgich taught a "Landscapes Of The Mind Class" this weekend. What fun!. She made a special trip from Seattle just to teach us her techniques. She's so generous.
We hung out together and spent the whole week-end getting to know each other,
I feel we will be connected for a long time. I hope we can continue to do this at least once a year.
It's almost a let down to not have this to look forward to. Oh, but what good memories.
Right now I have to concentrate on getting my house ready to sell. UG I'd rather be making art.

No comments: