ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Monday, May 08, 2006

CATCH UP

HOUSE IS SOLD...
Now that most of the paper work and negotiating is done, I can take a breather before the packing starts.
Went to a workshop at Artful Gatherings yesterday. Belinda taught a sample class on necklaces. The photo is what I created. Had a great time and enjoyed everyones company...
This week-end was quite busy. Went to the Scrapbooking Expo at the Odeum Friday. Didn't see too much exciting new stuff. Bought some letter stamps.
Saturday was our Bi-monthly gathering for altered art. Enjoyed that too. Nice group of ladies.
Celebrated the Cinco de Mayo a day late with friends at Cozymels. Great food and of course, Margaritas...
Back to reality today.

No comments: