ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Sunday, August 27, 2006

NEWEST CREATION



Uber Self-Portrait
Traci Bunkers
Class at AU
This was difficult for me to do. We had to cut a close up photo in quarters and than do each quadrant seperately.
At the end, we had to put it all together. Am I lopsided or what? It was not easy to do this is in four parts. If It was anyone elses picture, I could have done it. I guess I don't like the idea of being fragmented.

1 comment:

Crazy Art Girl said...

That is so cool. It doesn't look like you though! Wishing for dark colored hair or is there a fantasy I don't know about? Grin!
Belinda