ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Friday, September 22, 2006

FAUX FAMILY

Uncle Mortimer and Joey are ready to go.
This is part of the faux family swap I'm participating in. The short story was more fun to write than doing the art work.
Spent this week catching up with chores I didn't do last week. It was a non-stop art week. Going to workshops and visiting with friends.
I even got lost coming home from "Artful Gatherings" in Lemont . I spent almost an hour driving south and I was sure I was heading west. Somehow I ended up right back where I started in Lemont. One big circle .It took be soooooo long to get home. Just another adventure!
I'm working on a needle woven necklace with beads. Will post later. Did some more match book art too.

No comments: