ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Thursday, February 22, 2007

FABRIC I 1X1's


I don't think I'll do that again. Too much work for what it is. I preferred the paper ones.
Anyway, this is for a swap. I'm glad I needed only four of them.
I'm spending too much time on the computer looking for data about my immigrant grandparents. I'm having a hard time finding documents about their arrival to the U.S.
I know I won't let go of this until I have the info I want.
It's been warm an sunny the past few days in Chicagoland. Almost like spring. All I want to do is be outside. IT FEELS GOOD

1 comment:

Crazy Art Girl said...

Love these! Awesome.
Belinda