ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Friday, February 09, 2007

I'M ON A ROLL


More ATPS. I've spent the whole day playing again. These are my latest creations.
The puzzle is made of wood and found objects.
The other two are metal with more found objects.
It's time to sign up for ART UNRAVELED.
The list of classes are out.
I'm so excited. Shari , Sandy and Belinda are going too!
Can't think of anything more fun than going to an art retreat with some of my favorite people.
LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shari said...

These are incredible---you really are on a roll! How lucky are those girls participating in the swap with you!!! I just may need to make a few of my own one of these days.
-hugs, shari xoxo

Crazy Art Girl said...

Very cool and funky!
Belinda