ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Monday, May 21, 2007

I'M EXHAUSTED!

The whole house was painted. I love the colors. Very warm and earthy. Exactly what I wanted. The painters finished in one day. Very chaotic!
We had to move all the furniture and clear off surfaces first. A lot of muscle work. Everything is back in order. Now I want to get some different accessories to match the new colors.(Of course)
The chair is what I did in a class at CHERISH yesterday. Went with Sandy and her sister Lynn.
I really enjoyed it. Who knows what I'm going to do with it. Right now I have a plant sitting on it.
Haven't been doing much art this week. Too pre -occupied!
Had breakfast with my grandson this morning. He's so grown up. Now that he's driving, he seems more mature.... He met me at the restaurant. YIKES!

No comments: