ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

FINISHED TWO MORE PROJECTS


I pulled out my sewing machine and made a fabric book. It's a combination of fabric and paper. All the pages inside are papers I've made in workshops
the past few years. I believe I used one made by Belinda. She was kind enough to share. This project was fun. I loved sewing on paper. I just might try making something else. Maybe an art quilt.
The funny looking woman is a needlepoint canvas I just finished. That was fun also. This is the canvas I started in Phoenix. It replaced the canvas I planned to do in Tony Minieri's class. This is more whimsical and colorful.
It's called " Monkey Business"
Barb is visiting from Phoenix. It's nice to have her here.
We've been stitching and watching Dancing With The Stars and American Idol at night.
Christian De La Fuente sure is HOT!
Anyway, no big plans this month.
I'm looking forward to the Bead Show in June and maybe some workhops this summer...

1 comment:

Crazy Art Girl said...

Wow! Looks great. Love the heart with holes in it. I just used my Wizard for some metal embossing. Fun, fun, fun. Glad you and Barb are having fun together.
Belinda