ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Friday, May 23, 2008

STILL PLAYING AROUND WITH DIGITAL ART

The pictures below are my newest attempt. Every time I think I'm beginning to learn something, I run into a problem. I guess experimenting is the only way for me to learn.
I have many books on Adobe Photoshop elements, but do I use them? Of course not.




This week-end is Memorial Day. You would never know it! The weather is abnormally cold. I can't believe I'm still walking around with sweaters and socks.

I'm hoping to have my family over Sunday for a Barbeque. I still don't know what I'm going to serve. I have one more day to decide.

Not much else going on or worthy of talking about. Except the economy and the price of gas (OUCH!)

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I love these Harriet. I think you are doing great with these. I love the intricate layers.

Elizabeth Golden said...

I really like your third digital collage. it would make great fabric.

Anonymous said...

Good post.