ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

BEAD SOUP

A perfect Metaphor for my recent trip to Naples, Florida.
The highlights of the trip were Beading, Bead Stores and eating.
There was a store going out of business. Everything was 60 to 80% off. Shari and I spent all afternoon digging thru bins of beads. WHAT FUN!
We also went to a bead store in Bonita Springs. We took a class and made a Conffetti Bracelet. Will post pictures later!
I beaded at night and I finally finished my Casablanca bead embroidered bracelet.
Shari's mom loved eating out, so we spent much of the time going to restaurants that she reccommended.
We also visited different resale shops. All in all, it was
a fun time.
Now I have to sort through all my new stuff and hopefully use it. Thank goodness BEADS are small. There is always room for one more!

No comments: