ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Friday, April 10, 2009

TIME TO MOVE ON


I have spent the past month of my life trying to design and stitch my own version of a Mexican Talvera tile.
Well, what a surprise! It's not so easy. I'm not a linear person and I don't like anything to be perfect . For some reason,
I expect this tile to be symmetrical and it's driving me crazy. I'm tired of ripping out stitches to make it look just right. Maybe it's time to walk away from it and give it a rest!
In my heart, I really believe I like the challenge and that's the exciting part for me! Hmmmmm, what should I do next? Let it go or
keep being obsessive?

1 comment:

Sandy said...

My vote is to keep working on it. I think you will love it when it is done.