ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Sunday, July 19, 2009

CATCH UP




It's been over a month since I've posted.
I guess life gets in the way.
Aside from making ATC'S for the Live Swap groups, I haven't been doing much paper art.
I'm into beading again. I've created some more jewelry (I'm thinking of selling some when I'm ready).
June was also a month of life style change. My son moved in with us temporarily. I didn't know how to behave as a mother. I haven't lived with him for
over 20 years. I worried about his eating habits, health, well being etc. Since he's
a middle aged man and father of teenagers, I didn't know my boundries. In a way, I felt the roles were reversed.
He's back home for now and hopefully happier. He has his own space back and so do I.
I'm beginning to prepare for ART UNRAVELED. I'm getting excited and am looking forward to spending a week doing art and hanging out with artists.
I'm also planning to spend a day or two with Barb. Two more weeks of waiting. Thank goodness time seems to fly.
Since I joined Facebook, I've been involved with playing word games with friends and checking out what's happening with people I know (and even don't know). I feel more connected to the world...

No comments: