ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Sunday, October 04, 2009

GUT ART BOOK




I finshed the covers for my book. I'm really having a good time taking the on-line class. It's right up my alley. So far, I've enjoyed all the videos
Mystele has presented. I love her casual, but informative style.

I'm already finding myself less critical of my work. It does come from the gut and represents who I am. Can't wait to do more.
Yesterday was our monthly ATC SWAP Meeting. It was fun as usual, and I really think everyone did a wonderful job creating this month. I believe we are more comfortable with each other.
Today was Miranda's 15th Birthday party for the family.
Keith did a great job of hosting it. This was his first social event since the separation. I'm proud of him!!!! We had KFC and a Portillo's Decadent Chocolate Cake. (YUM)
I'm gearing up to host my first CLOSE TO MY HEART gathering. I need
to focus on it and order supplies and most important of all, invite some people....

No comments: