ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Monday, March 08, 2010

NEW STUFF


Ledgers sheets I've finished for swap.
One is RETRO ( which I seem to be into now) and WORDS. Since butterflies are my favorite thing, I decided to do a piece in different
languages




























I'm into Shabby Chic for now. I took a workshop at Archivers and learned some techniques for Shabby Chic cards. I didn't like the ones in class. I went home and modified it so it wasn't as shabby.




I've been busy creating and having a good time with my Art Buddies. Been to our ATC live Swap, a day Retreat in Rockford, Saturday Meet-up in Warrenville, a crop at More than Memories and Play dates.

The biggest news is that Cindy and I are going on a 10 day cruise with Tim Holtz to Canada.

It's not until September. We're also going to Valley Ridge in June to take a work-shop with Beryl Taylor.

Something to look forward to. I'm excited.

Now that winter is almost over, I see good times ahead. This winter is too long.

No Phoenix this year. Saving money for the cruise.















No comments: