ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

FINALLY FINISHED


I finished the Fabric and Metal collage piece I started in Beryl Taylor's class at Valley Ridge
I enjoyed doing it, but I would certainly consider doing it a different way.
I would make a template first and plan it better. All considered, I
think it turned out O.K.
Now that I've completed this project, I'm thinking about doing some Steampunk stuff.
I love the old vintage rusty look. I certainly have enough stuff buried in boxes to create
a variety of jewlery.
I just emerged from the basement. What a mother load down there. I found tons of objects
and trinkets to play with. Shame on me for wanting to buy more!!! I don't need a thing.
(famous last words)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! I love it. Now I have to get busy with mine!
Cindy