ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Sunday, December 12, 2010

IF I HAD MY WAY

I'm so ready to move to a warmer climate.  Winter isn't officially here yet and I'm done with it.  It's been cold and snowy and I have no desire to be outside.
If all goes well and according to plan, Bob and I will be taking off for Phoenix in a few weeks. My goal is to be gone until April. We will firm up our plans this week...

Today was the end of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags.  I truly loved creating my version  of them.  Above are Tags 11 and 12.
Now on to a new project.  Hmmmm, wonder what it will be.  There's so much floating around in my head.

No comments: