ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Card for Cottage Stamper "Lunch Date"


Once a month we meet at Cottage Stamper in St. Charles, Il  for a LUNCH DATE. 
A group of women get together to swap cards from a technique given to us the previous month by the store owner.  Not only do we have fun swapping, but enjoy a very nice lunch.  We talk, play and share ideas. Oh, a little shopping too!  It's a great way to meet new people who have the same interests.
The above card is my swap for September.   I used a Michael Strongs stamp (love him), Tim Holtz Distress Inks, White and black embossing powders and a stamp from for the background by Hero
Arts.
Can't  wait to see next month's technique.

No comments: