ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Sunday, November 20, 2011

TIME FLIES AGAIN

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving.  This is the first time in many years i'm not having it at my house.  Usually, by this time, I'm busy planning, shopping and getting nervous about all the cooking.
I must say, it feels good, although I'll miss my family (son and grandchildren). Keith is with his dad in North Carolina.  Miranda and Alex are in Disney (with Mom).
I've been busy with alot of my art committments.  Some,. still in the planning stages. 
My class "Gut Art" has ended and now I'm taking a free Mandala Class.
I just finished my Christmas Inchies and Row Houses.  Need to send them off. They were fun to create.
My next project will be PERSONAL MAP MAKING . A tutorial by Jill Berry on the Art Blog Hop.

Sandy came over the other day and we finally played with our Gel Plates we bought last summer at Create. We ended up with a bunch of MONOPRINTS. It was so much fun. Good background paper.
I love playdates!!!!!

1 comment:

a said...

vitriol: bitterly abusive language; invective or vituperation

Ron,

There is nothing in the divorce decree that states that I can't ask
someone else to pick Julia up for me.
I asked you if it was Ok for Jim to pick Julia up tonight because I
was taking a class in Gilbert. I gave you another option but you
wrote back saying that it was Ok for Jim to pick her up. You made
that choice.

I didn't just let anyone to pick her up, Jim is my fiance and will
be Julia's stepfather. Perhaps dealing with a stepparent is a new
situation for you since Lewis' mother has never remarried but it's
something that you'll have to get used to.

If some particular incident took place this evening, then by all
means, let me know in detail so that I can take care of it. If you
have any questions pertaining to Jim that you need answered I have
already let you know that I am more than willing to address them.

For now I can assure you that he is a law abiding citizen with no
arrests or convictions. He doesn't have a trail of ex-wives or
children from previous failed relationships. He is of sound mind. He
has shown himself to be very caring towards Julia in the years that
we have known each other. Julia is fond of him.

I will not agree to your ridiculous request. If I were to agree to
this request then my own sister or aunt couldn't even pick Julia up.
I don't plan of making a habit of asking Jim to help pick Julia up
from your house. He was willing to do it so that I could participate
in a class that I can only attend in the summer due to my work
schedule.

I received the photocopy of the letter from your nursing supervisor.
It states that you have been enrolled for the last 6 mos. and will
graduate in November 2004. Will you be an RN with only one year of
training? What exactly will you be qualified for and will you
seeking employment upon graduating? Even with a Masters' Degree and
having the qualifications to teach at a university, I still had to
attend school for an additional 1 1/2 years before I was certified
to teach in the public schools. How is that only one year is enough
to qualify you to nurse sick people? Please clarify.

Marissa