ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Thursday, December 14, 2006

CATCH UP DAY











I Have spent the whole day catching up with projects. Misty Mawn Swap is finished and ready to be mailed. Made my 100 little squares book and worked on more charms. I feel like I've put in a full days work.
The difference is I love this type of work. The time even flies by. I guess I was in the zone..
Still in my PJ's. I guess it's too late to get dressed. I'm so glad I'm caught up. Now I can think of taking on more swaps. I'll probably wait until after the holidays/

3 comments:

Shari said...

No kidding---you are really in the zone!! These little charms are incredible, the technique cards are fabulous (and really do showcase the Misty Mawn style), and I love the way you mounted your little 1x1 collection!! I am so glad to see you being so productive and enjoying yourself. Can't wait to see all you do while I am away! hugs, shari xxx

Gillian McMurray said...

Love those charms. I made a few 1x1 inch squares but didn't know what to do with them. I think I'll try your idea with the tag book.

Anonymous said...

Harriet, the charms are great and look even better in person. Keep playing, I love that you're having so much fun.
Sandy M.