ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Monday, January 08, 2007

ALL IN A DAYS WORK

Spent all day yesterday playing! Made some more charms and of course another BOTTLE OF HOPE. Actually, I made 3 total, but I still need to work on them.
I really find working with polymer clay very therapuedic. It's helping me deal with my anxiety about Keith.
This has been a week from HELL.
Keith is scheduled for surgery this Friday. I can't wait for it to be over. I've been nervous and unable to focus....
I pray that he will be OK.
Saturday was art day. Mary, Shari, Pami and I got together. I spent a couple hours cutting out words for my JOURNAL PROMPT JAR.
Again, I plan on journaling every day. We will see!

No comments: