ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Thursday, January 25, 2007

VALLEY RIDGE RESIN WORKSHOP



Took a Resin Open workshop at Valley Ridge in Wisconsin last week-end. Belinda and I went together.
Had a wonderful time and would definitely go back.
Winter is not the time to go though. We had to drive in a nasty snow storm. It was tense.
Take a look at Belinda's Blog. You can see her work too. She was more prolific than myself.
I can't wait to make more charms. The entire process is simple. It just takes forever for the resin to harden.
YEAH!!!!
Keith just called. All is well with him. He went to the doctor, had the stitches removed and the biospsy report was negative... LIFE GOES ON!
I feel soooooo happy!!!!!

No comments: