ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Thursday, March 15, 2007

BACK TO DIGITAL ART

I have so many swaps and projects to finish and I've been
playing on the computer instead.
This picture is my newest attempt at digital art.
I guess this is being creative (in a way).
Went to Women's Wisdom tonight. I haven't been there in many months. There were alot of new faces. Actually, I enjoyed myself. The enthusiasim is back.
Met Shari and Sandy for dinner. MARGARITAS were only $3.50. So of course, I had to have one.. YUMMY! One of my favorite things aside from chocolate.

1 comment:

Crazy Art Girl said...

Very fun.
Belinda