ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Monday, March 12, 2007

NOTHING CREATIVE THIS WEEK

I've been working on a playing card swap, but haven't accomplished much .
It was a very active week-end.... No time for much art.
Friday night Bob and I were treated to dinner by our neighbors. We went to Claras (Italian Food). Spent four hours eating and talking.
Saturday morning we were at a funeral and Bob got very sick. He thinks he had food poisoning.
He's finally feeling a little better.
Saturday afternoon , I drove to Chicago to my sisters house so we could go to a surprise birthday party together. Had a great time. Spent the night there and drove home Sunday.
Met my little nephew Tyler for the first time. He's so cute. Nine months old and walking. I can't believe my baby brother is a Grandpa. He's so proud!!!!!!
I hope I can get some art work done this week. I NEED TO FOCUS!

No comments: