ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Sunday, March 04, 2007

THE SUN IS OUT



I can't believe it is sunny out. It sure lifts my spirits. It's been a grey snowy week. Made reservations to go to Phoenix onthe 20th of March. Can't wait!!!!!
The photos are my attempt at Bernie Berlins gesso technique.
It looks a little like the masks I made last year.
I'm still using the same colors. This time I made ink jet copies of photos, transfereed them onto a page in an old book and did my own thing. I love embellishing faces.
I spent yesterday with my art buddies. We started out with breakfast at a local restaurant and than worked on our art the rest of the day. It was productive as well as fun. As usual, there was alot of talking and exchange of ideas.

No comments: