ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Sunday, September 16, 2007

SAMPLES OF LESLIE ALTMAN CLASS

I Took Leslie's class at Carolina Moon yesterday. We learned how to apply alcohol ink to different substrates. My favorite was using papyrus and vinyl (the two samples on the left).
Had a fun time and learned how to use the inks . Never used them before. Of course, I have had them in my stash for a couple of years. I love the colors, but other than that, I doubt if I will apply this technique to anything I'm doing right now. I'm really focused on other mediums at the moment.
As I said in an earlier post, I'm beading away.

I'm meeting friends at the Naperville River Walk Art Fair today. The weather is perfect for it. Can't wait to see all the new artwork that has been created this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your birthdays and the alcohol images are beautiful! I must learn how to do that as well!