ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Friday, December 28, 2007

SNOW CAN BE PRETTY

I can't believe I actually thought today's snow storm was pretty. I looked out on the deck and saw this plant covered with snow and wanted to capture it. I knew I didn't have to go out today or drive in the snow, so I
viewed winter differently. I usually hate it.
Life has been uneventful. Hanging out at home and finishing projects I've started. I have been staying away from the stores because of the Christmas
madness. I do plan to venture out tomorrow. Need to get some fresh air and do some errands. I got a GPS for christmas from Bob. I can't wait to try it out.

No comments: