ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Friday, August 01, 2008

FINISHED BRACELET








DONE! This bracelet is for Gloria (Shari's mom). It's a Thank You gift for her hospitality when I was in Naples visiting.



Actually , it turned out better than I thought. I was very critical of it as I was making it. The end product looks good to me. Hope she likes it....



2 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow, Harriet. She will love it. If she doesn't, have her send it back and I will wear it. It is beautiful. I love the colors. I love the details. I would wear it in a heartbeat. My birthday is in November. You can start making mine now!

Lisa said...

Looks good to me, too. I'm sure she'll love it!