ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Friday, August 01, 2008

MIRANDA

This has been quite a week. My grandaughter Miranda has been staying with me. It's really been fun, but hectic. I love having her around. She reminds me of when I was young and full of hopes and dreams. She will be 14 in October.
Typical teenager.
I have to compliment all parents who chauffer their kids around. I have spent the past five days driving and picking her up from various activities (not complaining) . She's very social and loves to keep busy.
I hope I haven't been too over protective with her. I make sure I know where she's at and who she's with when she's out..
I'll miss her very much,but not all the driving.
Isn't she pretty? I have a right to brag. It's OK for GRANDMAS to do so.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Yes, she's beautiful and has a beautiful spirit. I missed you, but am glad you got to spend time with her. I hope she had time to do a little art with her grandmother.