ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

JUST HANGING OUT


Nothing very exicitng is happening in my life at the moment.

I seem to be spending alot of time watching the conventions and all the hoop-la . I hate the media vultures and the lies being told. POLITICS SURE IS DIRTY! Even so, it keeps me interested.

GO OBAMA!!!!!!


I have been busy sorting all my graphics . I can't believe how many magazines and books(shame on me) I've cut up. I have a great collection

to go thru when I need a picture for my art work. I seem to have a large

collection of ethnic people. Is that anything new for me?

It seems as if I have spent the past few weeks planning and thinking about what I want to create. I haven't done much as far as manifesting anything. !

Last Tuesday Sandy and I got together and made tiles from polymer clay. It was fun and I plan to do more. The above photo represents some of my tiles.

I've also made some more cloth beads (not worth showing) Now I need to incorporate them into a new project.

I can't believe I broke down and bought the BIND-IT ALL. Hobby Lobby was having a 30% off sale on all their Zutter products. Of course I fell for it.

Time to get dressed and go out in the world. The mornings go too fast!!

No comments: