ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Saturday, August 27, 2011

CREATE RETREAT

I'm back from Create.  I took three classes.  Enjoyed all of them.
Met with old and new art friends and stayed at the hotel for 2 nights (even thought it was close to home).
It gave me the sense of being away from home.
Below are photos of what I created.  Excuse the poor quality of my picture taking.  I'm still on a learning curve with my new camera.





The first one is a monotype with watercolor and pastels from a class with Helen Shafer Garcia
The glass book was made in a class with Thomas Ashman
The three minature books were made in a 3 hour class Wednesday nite. 
I can't wait for the next retreat to take  classes from more instructors.

No comments: