ABOUT ME

My photo
Chicago area, Illinois, United States
I'm a self taught Mixed Media Artist, I Love to take various art classes. I enjoy being with my friends and family. I'm retired and loving every minute of it

Thursday, June 21, 2007

MOO CARDS


My moo cards came today. They are soooo cute and tiny....
I chose my watercolor paintings, digital art and collage for my first batch.
It's 5:57 p.m. and I'm still not dressed. Today was house cleaning day (ug) and when I finished, I started playing around with the quilt I'm making. Before I knew it, the entire day was gone. No sense getting dressed now. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm going to SEIZE IT...
The quilting is challenging me and I guess I like that.
I'm designing it myself. I'm sure it will end up being a wall hanging.
It's very colorful with African Prints.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm anxiously awaiting the viewing of the african quilt. You may have to loan it out for awhile. I have a feeling I'm gonna want it. Maybe it can hang in my bedroom during my foot recovery. hint, hint.

Juliet A said...

This is exactly what I've been looking for! I want to put samples of my creations on moo cards, but I didn't think any other artists were doing this - I'd only ever seen photography on moo cards.